We have a great opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join one of the world's largest privately-owned international property businesses. You will join the creative and marketing team and report into the Head of Brand Communications. They are currently working a flexi-remote system, offices are based in central London.
Purpose of role:
To continue building the company's brand for commercial and social benefit, delivering clear, impactful, and persuasive marketing communications that influence both targeted audiences and the wider public.
You will be responsible for:
* Working with the Head of Brand Communications and the Senior Graphic Designer to ensure that all of the group's brand identities are reflected accurately and consistently across all corporate internal and external communications. Working on print, adverts, marketing material, brochures etc.. Digital projects; website design, digital campaigns/banners, social media, on-screen presentations, infographics and animations.
* Working with the Senior Graphic Designer to create a central design team for the group, conceiving, creating, and presenting high-quality, commercial, creative, relevant and impactful design concepts and visual assets for corporate internal/external communications.
Working with the Head of Brand Communications and the Senior Graphic Designer to ensure that all of the group's brands are expertly, efficiently and impactfully expressed and adapted to meet new needs while remaining true to their identity.
* Being a brand guardian, ambassador and advisor to colleagues, external agencies, and other stakeholders.
* Ensuring that our brands are expressed in a consistent way internally and externally across all relevant touchpoints.
* Supporting the organisation's activities by consulting on or managing the design process for communications and/or marketing materials in accordance with the relevant brand identity policy and guidelines.
* Collaborating with our marketing and communications teams to create a stronger design community of practice, helping to embed best practice within teams and finding more efficient processes in order to raise the bar for the overall quality and sustainability of design outputs.
* Supporting the management of content on our brand portal, our template delivery system and our digital asset management system.
Working with the Senior Graphic Designer to create a central design team for the group:
* Conceiving, creating, and presenting commercial, impactful, creative design solutions either independently or as part of a wider team.
* Discussing clients' business needs, objectives, audiences, and channels/media and collaborating with them to agree a brief from which to take design solutions forward.
* Developing creative design concepts appropriate to the agreed brief and to the relevant brand guidelines.
* Creating and presenting designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and strong rationales.
* Gathering feedback from clients as various stages of the design progress.
* Delivering final design to a high standard within an agreed timeframe and budget.
* Managing multiple, competing deadlines from varying parts of the organisation.
* Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice and facilitate more interactive design.
Managing production and relationships with external suppliers and design agencies when needed:
* Briefing and managing external design agencies, printers and other relevant design-related suppliers in order to:
* Ensure that the relevant brand is applied appropriately.
* Set realistic project deadlines.
* Provide competitive quotes.
* Ensure high standards and quality of product are delivered at all times.
* In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles, styles and layout techniques.
* A strong proficiency across a wide range of media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
* Strong knowledge of managing and applying a brand identity across multiple channels, platforms, tools and touchpoints.
* Strong project management skills; efficient, organised and process-driven with strong attention to detail and high standards of project execution.
* Proficiency in film editing.
* Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creativity and innovative ideas.
* Ability to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively across all levels of an organisation, including senior management.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* An effective ambassador for the organisation.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365/ Word/PowerPoint.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.