Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Lower Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our team.
To work with the Graphic Design team and wider creative team on the design and development of the Jigsaw brand. You will be responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery, executing strong creative ideas. You’ll be working with both digital and print.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and creation of campaigns from online through to stores.
- Design responsive marketing emails.
- Design responsive online content including homepage and feature pages.
- Design banners for affiliates and social content.
- Regularly undertake competitor research, making improvement suggestions.
- Designing for print including Catalogue, look books, adverts, flyers, in-store POS, postcards and invitations.
- Maintain brand guidelines across all channels.
- Other adhoc duties within in the team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience within a graphics team designing for both online and print.
- Design and creation of campaigns.
- Design and creation of online features.
- Create animated content for online.
- Design and creation of marketing emails.
- Design banners, affiliate banners.
- Responsive design skills.
- UX knowledge.
- Typographic skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills.
- The ability to design responsively for online and email design.
- UX skills is an advantage (able to work with existing implementations to optimise the look and feel, and user experience).
- The ability to design and create work from concept to fruition.
- An understanding of limitations and possibilities within the web development.
- Adaptable and with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of people and personalities.
- Work effectively on your own initiative as well as within a team.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Animation skills- using After Effects or similar program.
- Design degree or similar.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking.
- A love of fashion and knowledge of trends and designers.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience working on responsive web design.
- Strong branding and typographic skills.
- Ability to work on both digital and print design.
- Must know how to artwork print design.
- Both digital and print design skills.
- Excellent skills in Motion Graphics, comfortable using After Effects or similar.
- User experience knowledge.
Staff discount – up to 50%.
Cycle to work scheme.
Season ticket loan.
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider.
Closing 10 June 2020
Closing 3 August 2020
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.