Our client is a creative, data and science agency in London.
Midweight Designer to support the Creative Team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
* Producing design solutions based on audience and brand understanding.
* Consistently excellent visual work, either on adherence to brand style guidelines, pushing boundaries to evolve brand styles, or create new a design language when appropriate.
* Keeping management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
* Creating direction for projects and guiding team members.
* Briefing and overseeing creative partners to deliver elements of design vision.
* Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
* Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator).
* Knowledge of current design tools and software.
* Confidence to be bold with your work.
* Industry experience in the design field.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Think creatively and deliver concepts.
* Creates designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards.
* Assists with briefs and idea conception.
* Contributes to the definition of art direction styles.
* Understands and is able to extend the visual language of a project.
* Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
* Partners with strategy, creative teams, UX, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadlines.
* Working across digital channels.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Freelance Print Designer (Evans)
Closing 14 February 2020
Graphic Design Artworker
Closing 13 February 2020
- Competitive plus benefits
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.