Our client is a leading global fashion retailer currently looking for a Graphic Designer who speaks conversational Italian to work with their Italian marketing teams.
Purpose of role
To work within the Creative Services team, supplying creative concepts, design and artworks across multiple projects and lead print campaigns.
* Working across multiple creative projects including ATL,BTL and Digital
* The focus of the role will be working on BTL adaptations of the ATL campaign for
in-centre POS, branding, guidelines and exhibitions for our Italian region,
dealing directly with the Italian Marketing teams
* On a day to day basis working closely with the Italian marketing teams but also frequently working with the wider marketing/regional teams, as well as the lead advertising agency.
* To take approved concepts through to final deliverables
* Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process
* Generating creative design for a multitude of marketing needs, ensuring delivery of the business objectives are achieved
* To research, develop and present these ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business
* To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design
* Commercial approach to design
* Proficient in Italian (preferably fluent) as you will be dealing direct with our Italian teams and working the majority in Italian. Demonstrating excellent typography and layout skills
* Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues within the business at all levels
* Ability to prioritise several projects at a time and to time-manage these to conclusion
* Good team-working skills
* Personable, with initiative and happy to work in a small team
* Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to put your ideas across to internal team members and external stakeholders
* Excellent artworking skills
* Fashion/lifestyle/retail or editorial experience is preferable
* Minimum of 2yrs previous Graphic Design experience in industry
* Excellent understanding of print production process & in-depth knowledge of materials and finishes
* Confident in creative suite applications - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Acrobat
The candidate will be joining a growing Creative Services team in our London Head Office, which consists of:
* Four graphic designers at varying levels, servicing the wider Team
* Three digital designers at varying levels
* Print production manager
* Signage Manager
* Content Planning Manager
* Creative Services Executive
* Head of Creative Services
* 25 days holiday per annum (for part time: pro-rata per annum)
* Pension - The Company contributes 6% of annual salary to the Self-Invested Personal Pension Plan (SIPP) on your behalf
* Private Medical Insurance (Individual cover)
* The One Fund - A health benefit allowance which includes Dental and Optical (Individual cover)
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Bonus Scheme - Discretionary performance related bonus up to 15% of salary
* Personal Fitness Allowance (as per Company policy)
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
UI/Product Designer (Junior-Midweight)
Closing 14 March 2019
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.