Graphic Designer (60% Print - 40% Digital) - London - Up to £35,000 (DOE) + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join this fantastic media company and their creative design and product teams based in the City of London. If you are passionate about all aspects of design, then this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as Graphic Designer
* Produce print designs for advertisements & marketing campaigns
* Design brochures and marketing collateral
* Design infographics and data visualisations to support editorial topics and special reports
* Design illustrations, maps and charts linked to news stories
* Design social media promotions
* Design and create HTML emails
* Contribute as part of the design and user experience team on digital project builds
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) or have the equivalent experience with a portfolio of work
* Have a great working knowledge of Adobe creative suite applications including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Have experience of designing for print
* Have experience of designing various marketing initiatives from social media promotions, print advertising campaigns to billboards and digital signage.
If you are looking for an exciting new Graphic Designer role, please do apply, we would love to hear from you!
Closing 28 December 2018
- Text100 London
- Very Competitive + Fantastic Benefits Package
Closing 1 January 2019
- Hi Mum! Said Dad
- £40,000 to 48,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.