Graphic Designer (Junior-middleweight, freelance)
Location: Green Park, London Reporting to Graphic Designer
Yopa is turning the world of estate agency upside down. So much so, we may end up giving estate agents a
good name. We give customers wishing to sell their homes or buy a new one the full estate agency experience,
but without the hassle and high costs usually associated with moving home. For a better idea of what we do,
check us out at yopa.co.uk.
Yopa has grown rapidly over the course of 12 months, and we've been busy developing our brand.
We're now looking for a brand implementation graphic designer with proven relevant experience to join our
vibrant company. The successful candidate will join our in-house design team on a freelance basis for up to 3
As a graphic designer, you'll help implement Yopa's refreshed look and feel across all touchpoints including
print, social and the web in time for our launch date. You’ll be working closely with three creatives, as well
as the wider marketing team in our central London office, helping to bring the Yopa brand to life.
If this sounds like the role for you, read on!
About the role
The successful candidate will:
• Work across a range of media and mediums, including but not limited to digital assets, print, social
graphics, and infographics.
• Work alongside the rest of the design team to help develop the Yopa brand.
• Contribute to the company's evolving brand guide.
• Make sure all designs for the Yopa brand are of the highest standard and maintain brand consistency.
The ideal candidate has:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a graphic design environment
• An understanding of printing processes and techniques
• Strong design skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects and stick to tight schedules
• A proactive and collaborative approach
• The skills to lead projects from start to finish, producing high-quality creative concepts and designs in
line with brand guidelines
• Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of After Effects (not necessary, but a bonus)
If you think you're a match for the role, we'd love to hear from you.
We're an energetic, tight-knit team, and we're proud of our work culture. Benefits include:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Free breakfast every morning
• Energetic and entrepreneurial fast-growing company culture
• Monthly team nights out
• Great central location
At Yopa we encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and
sexual orientation. Please submit a portfolio of relevant work with your application.
Applications without portfolios won't be considered.
Position close: 24/12/18
Midweight Web/Digital designer
Closing 28 December 2018
- £30,000 to 34,000 p/a
Closing 1 January 2019
- Hi Mum! Said Dad
- £40,000 to 48,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.