We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, passionate Graphic Designer to join our ever expanding, energetic creative team. Working within our Marketing/Events team to support key in store events and Marketing campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Designer with strong creative skills and the hunger to improve and develop as a designer.
Working in an extremely fast paced and reactive environment you must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently. Attention to detail and the ability to work to very tight deadlines is key.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for projects from the initial ideas and concepts stage through to design, artwork and final delivery. Collaboration with the marketing team and other departments is necessary so excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are a must.
This role offers a huge opportunity to take your skills to the next level and work on a wide range of projects, such as campaign branding, large format and specialist print media, press adverts, look books and in store POS for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Design impactful POS and print marketing for our stores across the UK and Northern Ireland
- Take responsibility for projects from the initial ideas and concepts stage through to design, artwork and final delivery
- Work on a number of different design projects simultaneously
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments when necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience working within a fast-paced creative agency
- Excellent working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (mac based).
- Have a great portfolio showcasing unique creative ideas and passion for design
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities at short notice
- An understanding of Artwork generation.
- A keen eye for detail and quality.
- Ability to prioritise workload and ensure deadlines are met.
Do you want to join B&M Retail on our exciting journey? Apply online today!
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.