If creative and effective design is what you love to do and you’re excited by the opportunity to apply your skills in a multi billion pound fashion business, then read on.
About the Role:
- As a conceptual designer with a good understanding of fashion and retail you’ll work closely with our senior team on the Next Directory and associated print publications.
- Responsible for initial concepts right through to print delivery, you’ll use your extensive design experience to build and enhance the area of shoes and accessories, as well as providing assets for various departments across the business.
- You’ll be a compelling and persuasive communicator, able to present your concepts and ideas to various stakeholders as well as providing expert insights and analysis of our competitors and the market.
- With impressive experience in a similar role and a degree (or equivalent) in the field of graphic design, you’ll be able to show us a portfolio of exceptional creative work.
- You’ll possess a broad range of creative skills, from an excellent eye for great photography to a strong understanding of typography, as well as an interest in fashion brands. You’ll also be fluent in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A composed and organised character, you’ll work well to challenging deadlines, showing initiative and utilising your planning expertise to ensure design projects are implemented to often tight deadlines – without compromising on quality.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- ShareSave Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Staff Discount.
- On-site Nursery.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closing 18 November 2019
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Temporary Print Design Assistant
Closing 16 November 2019
- Paul Smith
- temp to perm
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.