I am looking for a Graphic Designer who is passionate about packaging and luxury brands, to work with an innovative company in the heart of Leicestershire.
Our client has its employees at its heart; very well-established, globally, and a client list to be enviable of, from high street brands to luxury retailers. They are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer who is ready for a challenge and to work on exciting projects.
This Graphic Designer role sits within a wider creative team, reporting to the Head of Creative. You will have exposure to all the company's clients, working across multiple brands at any one time. Working collaboratively, you will get the opportunity to work on some excellent projects, from coming up with initial concepts and scamping out your ideas, to a brand refresh and artwork.
- To explore and research design rationale and present these ideas to the wider team
- Be familiar with brand and packaging principles
- Understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
- To design across multiple touch points including packaging, labels, brochures, posters, tender documents and some internal marketing material
- Having an awareness of upcoming retail trends in the market and to no be afraid of experimenting with new ideas and techniques
You will be passionate about delivering high quality creative and have a portfolio showcasing your outstanding eye for layout, typography and detail. The ideal candidate for this Graphic Designer role will display the following characteristics:
- To always strive to deliver the very best creative for every project
- Have at least 3 years' + experience within a similar studio environment
- Enjoy building successful working relationships and happy to work collaboratively daily
- You must have a passion for packaging and the drive to keep on learning new skills
You may even be a Graphic designer who has only dabbled in packaging in the past, but if you would really like to pursue packaging as a specialism, then please do get in touch.
- Working hours are: Mon/Thurs either 8.30 to 5pm, or 9 to 5.30pm, Friday 8.30 to 4pm, or 9 to 4.30pm
- Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Numerous company team days and socials
If you like the sound of all this and would like to know more, please get in touch as soon as you can, or send your CV and portfolio across and we can take it from there!
Closing 14 March 2019
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 15 March 2019
- Beyond The Book
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Production Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.