Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team for a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer creates, executes and produces design work (static and motion), design solution and artwork to tell stories for a variety of digital platforms, particularly web and social media. Working with the Digital Engagement team and the wider Communications team, the role will help bring Ocado Group’s content and campaigns to life, maximising engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and create digital content for web, social media and other digital platforms, including but not limited to graphics and banners, static and animated charts, timelines and motion assets for short and long form videos.
- Work closely with Content Creators in the Digital Engagement team to develop and design digital content and concept.
- Contribute with ideas for content and campaigns driving engagement with key audiences and maximising impact for the Ocado Group brand.
- Play a crucial part in the creative process, from the concept and refinements to implementation.
- Help support members of the team to drive the quality of the creative work produced, challenge ideas and develop designers to be world class.
- Ensure the consistent application of the Ocado Brand in all creative output.
- Demonstrable experience as a graphic designer within a multi-media environment: a portfolio displaying inventive and engaging creative graphic design work across digital, social media and other digital products/platforms.
- Proficiency in the use of digital design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Ability to create storyboards and to develop and communicate creative solutions to content problems, from concept into actual visual content.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Understanding of copy and how it can create creative messages with an impact.
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, pitch and writing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Up-to-date understanding best practices for digital, including web, social media and search engine optimisation.
- Able to work collaboratively with content producers to generate output across different digital platforms.
- Highly organised, capable to prioritise and manage own workload and to deliver to agreed deadlines.
- A flexible ‘can do’ and ‘hands on’ attitude, excellent interpersonal skills // Good commercial awareness.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Closing 30 May 2020
- Studio Gobo Limited
Closing 30 May 2020
- Studio Gobo Limited
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.