The Graphic Designer will develop and produce of large, highly visible marketing collateral, advertising, and brand promotional materials, including product sales sheets, point of sale, vehicle wraps, and packaging. The Graphic Designer will deliver consistent quality, accurately reflecting not only the Monster image and brand, but also other brands within our Energy portfolio. They will professionally interface with internal team members and external vendors, and must possess the ability to communicate design process and elements in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines.
The Graphic Designer must be a highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, and excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and be an excellent project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large-scale projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within production team.
- Communicate deadlines and requirements to traffic managers.
- Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
- Design and produce innovative, on-brand packaging, print, and point-of-sale solutions for the Monster family of brands.
- Work with art directors and staff members from sales and marketing to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
- Manage their assigned projects and maintain a high level of efficiency.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working as print graphic designer for large consumer and/or lifestyle brands.
- Superior interpersonal communication and people skills.
- Highly motivated, self-managed individual.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign). Familiarity with AfterEffects, or 3D programs is a plus.
- A strong understanding of layout design for advertising.
- Strong portfolio is a must, strong Illustration and/or Logo designs.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
- Proactive and organized liaison between creative and production teams, facilitate workflow of creative projects.
Education: College degree and/or equivalent technical trade degree or experience in graphic design.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Closing 18 July 2019
- American Eagle Outfitters
Closing 19 July 2019
- Lake Buena Vista
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.