Division: Tradecraft (part of Canteen, a Compass Group company).
Experience: 3-5 years (this is not a senior role).
Why work for Tradecraft?
Because we want to work with great people like you - people passionate about fantastic coffee and tea. Do you remember when coffee used to be just a cup of coffee? Today coffee and tea drinks are about expression and the delivery of experience. We are leaders in delivering transformative craft coffee and tea experiences to businesses (think hotels, cafes, restaurants, offices).
Craft coffee is about craftsmanship - the application of professional skill and manual precision - through all stages of production from farm to cup. We are a one-stop solution providing the artisan products with the equipment, training, service, and accessories needed to deliver well crafted, memorable experiences.
As the Graphic Designer, you are a detail-oriented, creative individual tirelessly seeking to deliver the Brand experience to our existing and prospective customers. Basically, you are the one making things look awesome as you contribute to our strategic marketing initiatives and customer solutions.
- To learn a ton about craft coffee and tea (and drink it too).
- To contribute to the building of a craft coffee company in a fast, growth phase.
- Incredible opportunities for career growth and mobility within the company.
- To enjoy an informal dress code balanced by a passionate, innovative and driven team.
- And the opportunity to travel to industry events.
Must-haves we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional design experience.
- A strong portfolio and an elevated sense of layout, form, color, and typography.
- Powerpoint / Keynote / Google Slides.
- E-Commerce (Shopify is a bonus).
- Social media graphics experience.
- Catalog/book layout.
- Proposal building.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe Creative Cloud), as well as image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Project management (Asana, Basecamp experience a bonus).
- Both digital and print.
- Strong corporate design or B2B experience.
- Doesn't take constructive criticism personally.
- Self-directed toward excellent work outcomes.
We also prefer you have:
Experience with mocking up products in Photoshop, a bonus.
Basic knowledge of Video Editing / After Effects / Motion Graphics.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry:
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apparel Graphics Designer Ii (Running)
Closing 4 January 2020
Designer - Print & Pattern / Shirts
Closing 7 January 2020
- Michael Kors
- New York
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Stylist jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.