Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
To create culturally & consumer relevant graphics and branding marks as a seal of approval for the brand
delivering these into collections built around the 4 style choices with innovation and the brands best expression in mind to inspire and engage the style obsessed consumer always.
- Create graphics and branding for the 2 annual seasonal collections, across the 4 style choices, your focus will be towards womenswear graphics
- Be agile and supportive with quick turnaround projects to capitalise on in season sales opportunities
- Deliver graphics and branding packages in line with the seasonal collection strategy, ensuring 0% over design and waste, through focused and efficient planning
- Design aspirational and commercial graphics and branding with vision, for the relevant style choices, which reflect the best expression of the brand
- Ensure there is style/graphic and branding optimisation through a position and harvest model using the design variables of fabric/colour/techniques and materials getting the most out of work created
- Create new best practices and ways of working to elevate product value, integrity & quality
- Support in the management and development of the Assistant Designers within the Graphics Team, through continued coaching.
- Maintain our professional and consistent “house style” standards of art working, presentation and information, internally and externally
- Deliver to the critical path deadlines in line with the product development seasonal calendar
- Able to confidently present and sell in work with passion to the wider key stakeholders at seasonal update and range sign off meetings
- Work closely with the style collection leads to ensure that graphics and branding are delivered in line with their seasonal direction & development timelines and requirements
- Proactively follow briefs in delivering new trim and labelling techniques & requirements for all products
- Liaise with our in-house legal team to ensure that we have understood and comply with design legalities on brand, product, pattern and graphical implications and that all background research and designs are updated
- Manage & build relationships with key stakeholders within the Creative Centre, and across the wider functions in Quality & Technical, Sourcing, Territory Offices and Suppliers
- Ideally educated to a degree level in Graphic or Fashion Design and have of significant industry experience
- Creative with a strong understanding of brand, product, culture and a passion for apparel graphics
- Totally immersed in style and culture
- Highly experienced within branding and graphics for Womenswear, experience within Menswear would also be advantageous
- Passionate about designing and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Superdry, brand DNA and our style choices
- A strong communicator with an enthusiastic, passionate and engaging manner
- Experienced in leading, coaching and developing a small team of designers and keen to develop your management skills further.
- A comfortable and competent presenter with connecting & influencing capability
- A strategic focused, problem solver, who is able to cut through complexity without much referral
- All about team work and able to work across a number of teams and situations on different levels
- Adaptable Self-motivated, driven and have a willingness and capacity to learn new skills and tackle new tasks
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.