Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
To create culturally & consumer relevant graphics and branding marks as a seal of approval for the brand. Delivering these into collections built around the 4 style choices with innovation and the brands best expression in mind to inspire and engage the style obsessed consumer always.
- Provide graphics and branding for the 2 annual seasonal collections, across the 4 style choices.
- Agile & supportive with quick turnaround projects to capitalize on in season sales opportunities.
- Deliver graphics and branding packages in line with the seasonal collection strategy, ensuring 0% over design and waste, through focused and efficient planning.
- Design aspirational and commercial graphics and branding with vision, for the relevant style choices, which reflect the best expression of the brand.
- Ensure there is style/graphic and branding optimization through a position and harvest model using the design variables of fabric/colour/techniques and materials getting the most out of work created.
- Create new best practices and ways of working to elevate product value, integrity & quality.
- Maintain our professional and consistent “house style” standards of art working, presentation and information, internally and externally.
- Deliver to the critical path deadlines in line with the product development seasonal calendar.
- Able to confidently present and sell in work with passion to the wider key stakeholders at seasonal update and range sign off meetings.
- Work closely with the style collection leads to ensure that graphics and branding are delivered in line with their seasonal direction & development timelines and requirements.
- Proactively follow briefs in delivering new trim and labelling techniques & requirements for all products.
- Liaise with our in-house legal team to ensure that we have understood and comply with design legalities on brand, product, pattern and graphical implications and that all background research and designs are updated.
- Manage & build relationships with key stakeholders within the Creative Centre, and across the wider functions in Quality & Technical, Sourcing, Territory Offices and Suppliers.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in Graphic or Fashion Design and have a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Creative with a strong understanding of brand, product, culture and a passion for apparel graphics.
- Passionate about designing and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Superdry, brand DNA and our style choices.
- Live and breathe and be immersive in style and culture.
- A good communicator with an enthusiastic, passionate and engaging manner.
- A comfortable and competent presenter with connecting & influencing capability.
- Strategic focused, problem solver, who is able to cut through complexity without much referral.
- A team player, who is able to work across a number of teams and situations on different levels.
- Adaptable Self-motivated, driven and have a willingness and capacity to learn new skills and tackle new tasks.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe.
- A range of team and company-wide social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.