Our client based in Erdington have a fantastic opportunity available for a Graphic Designer to support design and marketing activities. This is an exciting role where ou will be working closely with the Marketing Director to increase brand awareness and market both on and offline.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with 1 hour for lunch.
The Job Role:
- Creating a wide variety of marketing collateral including flyers, booklets, brochures, and case studies
- Creating engaging and relevant social media posts and infographics
- Sourcing and editing images for use on the company website and marketing materials
- Ensuring brand integrity and maintaining a proactive approach to corporate messaging and growth
- Monitoring competitor activities and maintaining awareness of the market place, including trends, initiatives and relevant news streams
- Occasionally amending customer artwork, proofing and setting up for print
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Adobe CC packages, (In particular InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proven design experience - with portfolio examples
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to express own ideas
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work independently
Good to have, but not essential:
- Basic photography skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 2 July 2021
Closing 24 July 2021
- Derby (Remote)
- perm, from remote
Closing 7 July 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.