Graphic Designer for VoxboneThis job listing has expired
Who are Voxbone
Ever used a messenger app to ring a friend? Got a call from a ride-sharing app? Skyped your relatives abroad? Then you’ve probably been using Voxbone services without even realising it.
We’re a group of tech geeks, whose goal is to simplify communications - We take care of the complicated communication processes happening behind the scenes so companies and developers can focus on their business.
A diverse, ever growing company, with teams in San Francisco, Austin, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong
What will your day look like?
Voxbone is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing team on modern and sleek web, print and brand collaterals as well as events and swag items.
As part of the role, you will handle all the visual aspects of the marketing deliverables from illustration to digital UI/UX:
- Bring previous Hi Tech/Telco design experience to part of an international team working at a global, dynamic yet established company that combines the best of hi-tech and cloud communication
- Create digital marketing collateral - web pages, email newsletters and ad campaigns
- Create printed marketing collateral - from tradeshow booth design through one pagers, company t-shirts and hoodies
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
- Be part of a dynamic duo: collaborating with our Content Marketing Manager to generate effective, beautifully designed marketing collaterals.
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed into a digital/offline representation that helps potential customers understand our offering
- Take ownership of all design stages, from concept to execution
- Hands on design of variety of marketing collaterals including corporate website design, print materials, brochures, tradeshow booths, presentations, mini-sites, newsletters and much more
- Handle day-to-day management of assigned projects and prioritize workload to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Work closely with Chief Commercial Officer on strategic marketing projects
- Come from a Hit-Tech/Telco focussed background
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the Hi-Tech/Telco design field
- Live and breathe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Tech-Savvy: HTML, CSS, familiarity with Java Script, SQL
- Experienced in web design, and specifically - UI and UX
- Obsessive about good typography
- Experienced in layout and color theory
- Love minimalistic & sleek designs
- Skilled in illustration and not reliant on stock assets
- Create your own infographic and flat design style assets
- A fantastic working environment, with a collaborative vibe, based in our bright, modern London office in the Wework building at Moorgate
- A competitive salary
- Frequent company breakfasts and events
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (and coffee if you need the caffeine!)
- Work Mobile plan
- Pension and Health plans for permanent employees
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Online Designer for The White Company
Closing 1 November 2017
- The White Company
Senior Design Manager, Creative Studio for FitFlop
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.