Graphic Designer for Red Funnel
Red Funnel is the original Isle of Wight ferry company with a history spanning 150 years. Today, we're a modern, integrated transport, travel and leisure company carrying over 3 million passengers and freight every year, between Southampton and the Isle of Wight.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our thriving Marketing department. The successful candidate will produce high quality, creative graphic design work for both off and online marketing channels. This post is a full time, permanent position and you will generally be working Monday to Friday in our Southampton offices, with additional hours of work during busy periods.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work alongside a strong team in an integral role, helping to co-ordinate and deliver effective, integrated marketing activity.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a range of campaigns and initiatives. This is a specialist role and it’s key you are highly creative & innovative, driven & determined, resilient, possess strong planning & organisation skills and an eye for detail. You will be a team player with strong relationship management skills to influence and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
It’s essential that you have at least 18 months graphic design experience, preferably in B2C marketing within the travel, leisure or tourism sectors and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro, running on iMac. In addition, you’ll have experience of producing design work for both print (including large format) & digital media and an understanding of the professional print process. You’ll also be educated to HND or degree level, preferably in graphic design or a related area of study. Experience of CMS & CRM packages & photography and holding a full UK driving license would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Use industry standard design software (currently Adobe Creative Suite) to produce graphic design work for through-the-line marketing and branding activity including projects on ferry travel, destination Isle of Wight, holidays, catering & retail and customer services.
- Champion the Red Funnel brand and ensure all creative output produced in-house or by agencies/signage companies adheres to brand guidelines.
- Liaise with creative agencies, internal stakeholders and print/media suppliers to ensure creative output is consistent, timely and of high quality.
- Conduct research into design and creative content best practice, ensuring Red Funnel continues to evaluate and develop its approach.
- Provide general creative and administrative support to the Marketing Team as required including website, email, social media, full range of display ad formats, animated gifs, TV screens, press & publications, signage, merchandise and promotional materials.
- Work with the Marketing Team to produce various versions of web graphics for multivariate testing. This includes optimising graphic elements such as the imagery, messaging and CTA’s to maximise performance.
Exhibition Stand Designer
Closing 18 October 2018
- Careers In Design Recruitment Ltd
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Product & Innovation Strategist
Closing 16 October 2018
- Stonor Creative
- £60,000 to 80,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.