Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Advanced Nutrition Programme™ skin supplements, Environ® Skin Care and jane iredale mineral make-up to thousands of the UK and Ireland’s premier professional salons and spas. In 2019, the iiaa celebrates 25 years of empowering skincare professionals to achieve the very best outcomes for their clients and the success of the iiaa is certainly down to our talented and passionate team.
This role will support the dynamic growth plan in place by bringing further creativity, innovation and superb execution to accelerate our leadership position. The successful candidate will join a well-established in-house design team and will report to the Creative Design Lead.
Why join us?
We are a dynamic, creative organisation with a strategy for success and a team that cares. We have a clear plan to be recognised as the leading provider of professional skincare support, services and results driven brands to enable skincare professionals to deliver exceptional and life changing outcomes to their clients. Add amazing products that are results driven and backed by integrity and a passion for beauty without cruelty or impact on the environment, a mandate to use every ounce of creativity and flair - and you have a ‘one in a million’ career opportunity to really make a difference.
Your key responsibilities
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating new dynamic ways to bring our corporate story, our sales proposition and our brands to life across a full mix of print and digital design solutions. A passionate and innovative approach is required with solid experience of a fast-moving environment to deliver:
- Marketing and sales tools to support annual product launch programme
- Exhibition and event support including brand communications, digital campaign to generate awareness and demand, promotions and point of sale
- Monthly magazine and weekly e.zine creation and publishing
- Brand literature, point of sale and in-retail merchandising
- Advertising campaigns
- Seasonal gifting, GWP and promotional offers
- Social and digital campaigns
- Corporate website creative framework and monthly plan
- Corporate sales and internal communication tool delivery such as literature and PowerPoint presentations
Key Experience & Qualifications Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a designer in either agency or a fast-paced sales and marketing organisation (FMCG) with knowledge of B2B and B2C design
- Expert in Apple Mac systems and the Creative Suite Program (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Microsoft office especially PowerPoint expertise
- Excellent writing and communication planning skills, the ability to spot and lead on an emerging design or communications trend with a clear plan of delivery
- Knowledge of the print and publishing process
- Working knowledge of website CMS, email marketing software such as Campaign Monitor would be advantageous
Nice to have
- HTML, CSS and essential web publishing tool knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of video editing an advantage
- An interest in product photography
The deal breakers
- Experience and a track record of successful delivery
- Creative, energetic, full of ideas and passion
- A self-starter who motivates and is motivated to go the extra mile
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sense of humour and a love for endless cups of tea
- Gifted Christmas shut down to spend with your loved ones
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounted treatments in our wholly owned flagship salon, Skin3
- Beautiful offices with free onsite parking
- Subsidised lunch in our onsite restaurant
- A strong environmental ethos and an opportunity to contribute
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Friday Feelings, Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Collaborative culture and a ‘family/community’ vibe
NB - Please apply with a link to an online portfolio, or PDF portfolio no larger than 5mb
Senior Designer for Velocity Partners
Closing 19 April 2019
- Velocity Partners
Closing 13 April 2019
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Flash Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.