Graphic Designer for Ahmad TeaThis job listing has expired
Ahmad Tea is a UK-based family business, drawing on four generations of tea blending and tasting experience. We export to over 80 countries and are among the top 5 global tea brands.
We're looking for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer. Working in a small and friendly team, you will be tasked with a wide range of print, digital and packaging projects which also include POS, adverts and posters plus creating social media content.
Please can you display packaging experience in your attached portfolio and note that the position is based in Southampton.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with second to none artworking skills to broaden their portfolio, challenge themselves and contribute to the development of a much-loved brand.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Creative flair, originality and attention to detail
- Appreciation of current design trends balanced with respect for brand’s own identity and heritage.
- Strong personal organisation & communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to deal confidently with colleagues and key stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark on Macs
- Experience with web design software is a bonus
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Print: posters, leaflets, carrier bags, point-of-sale materials etc
- Digital: imagery for websites and social media, including Instagram, Facebook
- Photo enhancement / touching-up and occasional in-house photography
- Packaging design for a wide range of everyday and gift items being sold in high volume worldwide
- Working on website updates and supporting social media team
- Pre-production proofing
- Competitive salary
- Company pension and health insurance
- Long term career growth
- Stable business with exceptional employee retention rates
Ahmad Tea is renowned for the quality of its teas across the globe, and we are looking for you to deliver the same through your design and creative flair.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Pre-Press / Junior Artworker for The Chesterford Group
Closing 16 November 2017
- The Chesterford Group
- Bishops Stortford
Freelance Print/Digital Designer - Well Known Integrated Agency
Closing 16 November 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £180 to 250 /day
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Digital Editor jobs, Photo Editor jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.