Graphic Designer + Video Editing Experience
Are you a Graphic Designer looking for a Full-Time role with an exciting fast-growing business that has an incredible culture? Well then look no further. Packform is the fastest growing online marketplace for the packaging industry. Our team is collaborative and rewarding and we are looking for someone who is proactive and happy contributing ideas and examples using their initiative. This is a remote role, so you will be primarily be communicating over chat and video conferencing, as well as using project management software.
We are looking for an individual who is up to date with graphic design and video editing, as well as some experience with WordPress.
Required to fulfil this role:
• 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer.
• Proficient skills in image and video editing.
• Knowledge and a good understanding of website management (WordPress).
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Excellent internet speed/reliability.
Additional skills (non-mandatory):
• Proven marketing experience and SEO, social media and e-commerce management capabilities.
• Experience with Google Advertising.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create marketing and other brand content, including images, video, graphics, animation, user manuals, pitch decks, etc.
• Develop creative and focused website and social media content (and upload changes, as required).
• File management and organisation of internal assets.
As part of the interview process we will request a portfolio of your work and examples of multi-media/graphic design. We may request you to complete a test to demonstrate capability.
Want more Graphic Designer + Video Editing Experience jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.