Graphic Designer - The New York TimesThis job listing has expired
The New York Times’s in-house brand marketing unit, T Brand Studio, is looking for a Graphic Designer to create beautiful, integrated and effective communications and experiences for our advertisers and for the studio. You'll help brainstorm, design and execute innovative multi-platform native and branded experiences across The New York Times’s rich media units, paid post environments, and other digital and print platforms. You will collaborate with business stakeholders, editors, designers, producers and developers to define the user interface and experience of these executions. You will be tasked with helping brands discover their story and leveraging the multimedia storytelling power of The New York Times to create compelling custom content that informs, entertains and engages.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors and Designers within T Brand Studio.
- Create visual designs that address business, brand, market and user requirements, including the design and production of site layouts, marketing elements, rich media units, content treatments, high concept pitch work and user interface elements.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment with other members of the T Brand Studio family including sales, design, edit, video, development and client services.
- Have a strong visual and typographic sensibility.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with Sales/Strategy teams and other stakeholders to articulate cross-platform programs and experiences for clients.
- Work with web developers and producers to ensure successful delivery of the final work product.
- Contribute innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print and video platforms.
- Ability to confidently present your designs and articulate vision to clients.
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- 2-4+ years of marketing / advertising / design experience
- Self starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude — ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Familiar with web development workflows and technologies, including CSS and HTML.
- Fluent in designing with grids that work responsively for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Ability to create wireframes, sketches, UI and final visual design.
- Understand UI/UX design.
- High interest in developing new experiences for all devices.
- Strong design portfolio with proven record of interactive designs and web typography.
- Stay abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
- Strong strategic, conceptual skills and a good knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills, ability to multitask.
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Interests in advertising, marketing, media, social media and branding.
- Eagerness to produce powerful campaigns and be part of a big, fast-growing team.
- Ability to tackle infographics and illustrations.
- Familiar creating animations in After Effects.
- Familiar creating storyboards and user journeys
- Experience working in fast-paced environment.
- Creative agency or editorial background.
- A sense of humor and thick skin are strongly recommended.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 6 April 2018
- San Bruno
- $35 to 70 /h
Closing 6 April 2018
- San Bruno
- $35 to 60 /h
Want more Graphic Designer - The New York Times jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.