Graphic Designer (Part Time, 12 Month FTC)
WHO WE ARE:
Putting menswear on the fashion map, British brand Topman is a style authority. From famous style staples to sharp tailoring, Topman has earned its sartorial stripes with an unswerving, energetic approach to producing truly exciting, aspirational men’s fashion.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a part time Senior Graphics Designer to join our innovative TOPMAN in-house Design team. We are looking for candidates who have worked on trend forecasting and development. You will work closely with the Buying teams and our Suppliers to ensure you capture the season’s must-have pieces to excite and delight the customer.
A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
DAY TO DAY:
- Strong interpretation of trends into commercial designs.
- Gathering & using relevant internal and external information to drive product and range development for the customer.
- Developing the product strategy in conjunction with the Buyers and Merchandisers, which can then be translated into specific products for a range.
- Following product development through from Brief to Press.
- Constantly developing the range with Buying and our suppliers to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the customer.
- Responsible for producing specs either by hand or Illustrator/CAD.
- Ability to build independent graphics stories.
- Coach and develop Junior Designer / more junior team members.
- International Travel, supplier and inspirational trips.
- Relevant multi-product/woven experience would be preferable.
- An understanding and passion for emerging trends.
- Knowledge of CAD would be beneficial.
- Experience working with European and Far East factories/suppliers.
- Ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/product for the TOPMAN customer.
- Appetite for design influences and strong eye.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Strong enthusiasm for TOPMAN as a brand.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strong personalities.
- Good teamwork and inter-personal skill.
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop.
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best.
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices.
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business.
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes.
- Events to support our diverse range of charities.
Closing 3 January 2020
Closing 3 January 2020
start January 2020
- Dekko Limited
- £22,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer (Part Time, 12 Month FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.