Graphic Designer - Next Sourcing - Boyswear
About the team:
Design and develop new ranges, taking responsibility for everything from design concept through to technical development and product selection.
About the role:
* Oversee and organise inspirational trips to gather research and trends for graphics and print meetings.
* Design and develop our boyswear graphic collections, producing graphic designs that represent the very latest fashion trends.
* Create design packs; using CAD to produce technical garment specifications.
* React quickly to mid season changes and developments whilst ensuring everything you produce drives newness and meets design standards.
Skills and Requirements:
* Qualified to degree level in Design or similar subject.
* Experience of working within a similar role.
* Must have the ability to create placement graphics, as well as AOP prints, in a broad range of graphic and hand-painted handwritings.
* Experience of designing embroideries and embellishments.
* Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to create volume quality work is essential, as you will be working across multiple departments with multiple designers.
* Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking.
* Ability to work well as part of a team.
* Ability to work independently on projects and briefs.
* Work effectively on your own initiative.
* Must know how to spec artworks for tech packs.
* Confident presenting to buying teams and senior management.
Please note, as part of the application process we require you to submit examples of your portfolio, please ensure you provide a link to your portfolio in the cover letter section of your application.
- Company Car.
- Management Share Options.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- ShareSave Scheme.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Life Assurance.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Staff Discount.
- Possible Relocation Package.
- Accommodation or Transport costs.
- On-site Nursery.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Want more Graphic Designer - Next Sourcing - Boyswear jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.