Graphic Designer - Milton KeynesThis job listing has expired
A Global manufacturer and market leader based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
Working within their marketing team, you will have considerable influence on the creative aspects. This will include all marketing collateral, Brochures, Leaflets, Posters, Emails, Social Media and Presentations. The ideal candidate will be driven and focused on achieving design objectives and able to manage projects and liaise with printers. Previous experience designing marketing campaigns from start to finish would be huge advantage.
• Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
• Minimum 2 years of design experience in a permanent position.
• Previous experience working under global brand guidelines.
• Experience creating small and large format print work.
• Able to manage marketing campaigns from start to finish.
• Innovative, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exemplary organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Self driven and focused individual
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritises.
• Window design would be a huge advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field would be ideal.
• HTML, HTML4, CSS, CSS3, WordPress, would be beneficial.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Graphic Designer - Childrenswear for Boden
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Graphic Designer - Milton Keynes jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.