Graphic Designer (Mid)
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our Creative Services Team; we are seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Designer (MID) join our talented team of professionals all passionate about owning the world of performance sports.
This opportunity will allow you to get involved with some of the hottest sports brands in the game, you will be accountable for producing design solutions that sit onsite and create visual assets to support our forever growing social media channels.
If you have a passion for sport and you are ready to embed your career within graphic design and find home inside the world’s largest online multi-specialist sports retailer, then this is your ticket in.
What we need you to do as a Graphic Designer (MID):
- Provide us with a link to your Online Portfolio or an example of your work.
- Designing rich and engaging design solutions.
- Confidently articulate & communicate your vision and creative ideas to the wider team.
- Take ownership, work independently and self-manage work to meet all design deadlines.
- Delivering web design solutions on time and of perfect quality.
- Lead campaigns from concept through to delivery.
- Resolve design issues for the team and help with workflows.
- Responsible for producing new ideas and concepts for more complex projects.
- Ensure smooth delivery of projects.
Your skills as a Graphic Designer (MID):
- Design qualification - degree or equivalent.
- Relevant experience i.e., using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A collaborative working style.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and co-workers.
- Able to work to a high level of creativity, accuracy and technical ability.
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative solutions.
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sport products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
What you get:
- PDS has a vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
- Casual work attire.
- We offer a generous pension scheme with an employee contribution of 3% (going up after 3 years LOS up to 4%).
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank holidays), with an increase up to five days with each full year LOS.
- Our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for themselves & family members.
- Take advantage of our generous staff discount up to 30%.
- We have a ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
- Based in the heart of Devon, we have rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and mysterious moorlands as far as locations go you can’t beat the Southwest.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team.
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do.
- Passion ... without it we would not be where we are today.
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together.
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together.
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions.
Digital Designer - FTC 9 Months
Closing 26 February 2020
- temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 p/a
Print Journalist - Western Daily Press
Closing 18 February 2020
- Reach Plc
- Competitive + company benefits
Want more Graphic Designer (Mid) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.