Junior Designer Lucozade Ribena SuntoryThis job listing has expired
Overview & Job Purpose
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our new in-house design team and work across a diverse range of projects for our brands.
As a designer hungry for in-house experience, you’ll have the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and help develop the creative.
You’ll be able to work within existing guidelines and develop designs suitable for a variety of applications across our shopper, marketing and advertising portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity to get big brand experience across huge campaigns and contribute towards the growth of our business.
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing the design and quality of your work, from development through to production.
- Producing strong creative artwork that sits within our brand guidelines but excites consumers and gives us an edge versus our competitors.
- Work with our talented team of designers and marketers to understand requirements and develop solutions.
- Work as part of a small but growing, in-house design team partnering closely with the brand and other key teams to produce excellent creative work which is fit for purpose.
- Present concepts and final proposals back to the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Conduct competitor research benchmarking our own work and aspirations against competitive set and industry leaders.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in design, and demonstrable experience working in an in-house or agency environment.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Well-practiced in producing high quality work for print, on small and large scales.
- Fastidious attention-to-detail and focus on quality of output.
- Experience in artworking/designing for POS, advertising and large scale formats
- Experience working to brand guidelines and ensuring consistency across all design outputs.
- A genuine love of design, typography, colour and branding.
- A great communicator: the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas and work clearly.
- A great team player with the ability to manage your own workload and meet challenging deadlines.
- An exciting portfolio which brings to life your experience of the above.
- Delivering Results
- Takes responsibility for delivering projects on time and in full.
- Organised and capable of planning and prioritising work effectively.
- Sets clear goals, deadlines and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Delivers a high level of creativity and ideation.
- Constantly strives to improves the process or outcome.
- Aware of how the design studio contributes towards LRS’ business goals by delivering savings and value.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Lichfields
Closing 14 October 2017
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.