Graphic Designer - Innovation
Work closely with Director of innovation and Innovation design team to conceptualize and develop highly visible product design for Monster brand family and strategic brands in US and internationally.
They will professionally interface with internal team members and external vendors, must possess strong concept and design skills, and have the ability to communicate design process and elements in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines, and delegate production tasks to the production artists or junior designers as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and create package design for Monster Energy and Strategic brand families.
- Contribute design artwork and ideas to project briefs to initiate commercial design.
- Manage packaging projects during commercial design.
- Work with art directors and staff members from sales and marketing to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
- Research and exploration of beverage design trends and packaging design and product concepts.
- Research cultural trends, artists and talent relevant to packaging design and product concepts.
- Assist with special design projects; displays, pallet skirts, POP, secondary packaging, and new products.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working as print graphic designer.
- Must have experience working in-house at an agency or a creative department.
- Strong portfolio is a must.
- Portfolio containing work for large consumer and/or lifestyle or action sports brands is a plus.
- Superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, self-managed individual.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Working knowledge of the remainder of Adobe CS and familiarity with 3D programs is a bonus.
- An understanding of print production processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related studies, or equivalent technical trade degree or experience in graphic design.
- Must play well with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Closing 19 July 2019
- Lake Buena Vista
Visual Designer - Disney+
Closing 19 July 2019
- San Francisco
Want more Graphic Designer - Innovation jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.