Graphic Designer (Global Flavors) - Pepsico
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
As the Designer for Global Flavors, you are responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within the Global Design Organization. You will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. You will need to sketch and articulate your creative thinking.
What you are accountable for:
You will develop existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of social media campaigns, developing graphic design solutions for books, logos and visual identity systems. A strong understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be required to help the team produce the best work possible. You'll need to create 2D animated gifts and short animations as well.
Communication is a big part of the job, so feeling confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages (adobe creative suite mandatory)
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Must have 4+ years of professional fulltime design experience in an agency or in-house environment (not including freelance work)
- Brand design background/ 360 consumer products branding identity
- Digital and/or hand sketching a must
- 2D text animation a must
- BA or MA in Graphics or Visual Communication Design
- Must provide a link to your portfolio review in consideration of this opportunity
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Assistant Designer - Adidas
Closing 2 August 2018
Graphic Designer - Madison Reed
Closing 7 August 2018
- Madison Reed
- San Francisco
Want more Graphic Designer (Global Flavors) - Pepsico jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.