Graphic Designer - Design Studio, WarwickshireThis job listing has expired
This in-house Design and Marketing studio based in Leamington Spa are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer with excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills particularly Photoshop.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To develop processes and systems for all graphic design requirements
• To take personal ownership for the creation and delivery of all graphic design required by the company in relation to its marketing activity. Ensuring that any visual promotion of the company and its brands is in keeping with any appropriate brand values
• To maintain a robust system for keeping any digital artwork created secure and easily accessible.
• Standardising POS materials and graphics.
• Campaign and promotional POS material for seasonal events/promotions and new product launches
• Design of large format graphics and POS in support of Distributors/dealers, National accounts and PR events
• Development of new brochures and graphic concepts following brief from Brand Managers
• Design of Direct Mail materials local initiative advertising and event materials
• Scoping photography or video requirements , style, shoot list, suggested props and attending shoots where possible.
• Design of web pages/banners, online advertising banners and e-newsletters.
• Utilising HTML skills including updating content to both Umbraco and Magento platforms
• Filing National advertising copy for the media schedule to deadline and in the correct format
• Maintaining and updating the online image library and providing images or logins to external contacts/customers as required
• Any other duties commensurate with the skills and abilities of the post holder as directed by your line manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Production of creative, effective and high quality marketing collateral in keeping with brand values
• Timely production of printed and digital/online marketing collateral and e-newsletters to a professional standard.
• An up-to-date Image library
• Delivery of marketing collateral to agreed timescales
• Professional liaison with internal and external customers.
• Highly motivated, organised and able to work independently
• Highly developed & effective design skills and use of Mac OSX operating environment
• In Design
• Preferably also HTML and knowledge of Umbraco CMS and Magenta web platforms
• Able to work on multiple projects at one time and to work to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer - Design Studio, Warwickshire jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.