Graphic Designer - BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
Bloomingdales.com has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, passionate Print Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team.
We are looking for a candidate with strong conceptual skills and exceptional talent in graphic design.
The Print Graphic Designer is responsible for creating on-brand print executions for Men’s, Home, Kids, Registry and Outlet departments and reports to the Associate Creative Director.
• Design contemporary & exciting print creative for all of the above departments;
• Support, ACD, SAD & AD in developing concepts, designs & moodboards;
• Develop campaign branding, print catalogs, promotional editorial, newspaper & magazine ads and various promotional print materials;
• Comfortable taking projects from brief to execution in a fast paced environment;
• Creation of formats and comprehensive layouts, mood boards, manipulation of references for presentation purposes, preparation of production ready files;
• Implementing efficient workflows, processes & design specs for production;
• Engage with internal & external clients, creative, photographers and pre-production; teams in color management and retouching;
• Research and maintain creative reference libraries for print design, typography, photography, fashion, home, food and culture trends;
• Act as a department ambassador for each FOB.
• Bachelor's Degree in Art & Design
• Minimum 2-4 years of related professional experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas through strong verbal and written communication skills and have a sense of accountability
• Proactive, highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
• Must be self-motivated, team-oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development and possess positive attitude
• Strong organizational, time management and problem solver skills; ability to
adhere to deadlines
• Thorough attention to detail, people who catch all the details and always cross the T’s & dot the i’s.
• Have a passion for photography & graphic design - stunning, elegant,
• Knowledge and passion for fashion, interior design, food, registry and retail
• Excellent typographic flair, we’re looking for real lovers of type
• Comfortable to conceptualize, present and produce projects from inception to completion independently and in collaboration with the Associate Creative Director
• Must have demonstrated expertise in creating print marketing solutions, including
catalogs & print editorial
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Visual Designer for Right Side Up
Closing 25 October 2017
- Right Side Up
- San Francisco
- $75 to 100 /h
Senior Designer - DigitasLBi
Closing 26 October 2017
- New York
Want more Graphic Designer - Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Typographer jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.