Graphic Designer/Artworker (FTC)This job listing has expired
A Central London agency specialising in campaign work (print & digital) for live events and arts entertainment is looking for a Graphic Designer.
Approximately 75-80% print design.
Reports to a Creative Director and a Head of Design.
- To design and artwork across the board materials for posters, leaflets, adverts, front of house etc..
- Prepare for pitch presentations and be client-facing when necessary.
- Provide creative solutions to the product brief as supplied bu the marketing team and/or clients working with artist photos, briefing or sourcing illustration and typographic solutions.
- Retouching wrist pictures or overseeing 3rd party retouchers.
- Seeking approval of the design by the necessary marketing managers, artists and their management.
- Carrying the approved design through on all other designed parts of the product to include the booklet as and when briefed.
- Ensuring most up to date and cost effective digital technology is used and the use of standard templates.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration and all other necessary programs for design and artwork.
- Ability to design and build animated banners using HTML/CSS.
- Entertainment and/or agency experience desirable.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of graphic design.
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and folio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Artworker (Print) - Asos
Closing 8 August 2018
- ASOS plc
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Want more Graphic Designer/Artworker (FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.