Graphic Designer - ASOSThis job listing has expired
Designer | London | ASOS Careers
This is an exciting opportunity to join as a designer in our creative team. You will work hand in hand with the editorial, marketing and project teams and work closely with international content, social, retail, UX and tech teams. As a creative team, our role is to create daily news, style and entertainment content, assets for homepage promotion, social, newsletters and PR lookbooks for ASOS that is highly engaging and will meet our 20-something audience’s practical and emotional needs.
What you'll be doing...
- Design and execution of creative projects as briefed
- Understand creative vision of department as directed by Head of Creative
- Actively aware of all areas of design across fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and concepts to work
- Support colleagues
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads
- Contribute to other team member’s workload as directed
- Raise workload/resource issues
- Ensuring all web projects are executed within time line and schedule
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other departments
- Work with Editorial, Photography, Marketing and Trade teams to design and deliver excellent visual site imagery with quality and performance.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity, as well as the design and production of screen layouts, colour palettes, interface elements, iconography, typography, style guides, etc.
- Making selects of imagery, working with retouchers and artworking assets for each story / social post
- Creating assets where directed for social, site and mobile imagery
- Assisting across the creative team where directed
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Previous experience of and preference for working internationally
- Previous retail experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in fashion or a proven interest desirable
- Fully conversant in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Flash advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised gym and canteen.
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Who will I report in to?
Where will I be working?
Greater London House, Mornington Crescent, London
What hours will I work?
9.00am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer for Skew Studio
Closing 11 November 2017
- Skew Studio
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Digital Graphic Designer - The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa)
Closing 11 November 2017
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer - ASOS jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.