Graphic Designer (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
About The Job:
- Work closely with stakeholders from different business divisions.
- Provide design for both B2B and B2C communication.
- Explore offline and online channels.
- Collaborate with other designers in TUI Group.
- Keep design aligned with brand guidelines.
- You have a methodical, organized approach towards the execution of assigned tasks.
- Have previous experience in design and video creation.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft, motion graphic.
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English.
About Our Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers.
We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading travel tech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business - known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Communication Manager - Content Creator
Closing 16 July 2022
- Micro Focus
Packaging Design Manager
Closing 25 May 2022
- Welwyn Garden City
Closing 17 July 2022
- Sports Direct
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.