Graphic Designer (6 Month FTC) - Debenhams
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join the Debenhams design function and be part of a team delivering market leading creative across all media. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer and working very closely with the Creative Manager and Senior Creative Manager, the role is pivotal in ensuring that all concepts are exemplary I their design and delivered with consistency across all channels. The role works very closely with the rest of the Brand, specifically, Shoot Production, Digital, Marketing and Buying.
What you will be doing:
- Conceptualise and create on brand email creative
- Continuously look to evolve and improve the creative aesthetic of the Debenhams brand in order to keep it at the forefront of the creative zeitgeist.
- Working closely with the wider graphic design team to take concepts and deliver them across all touch points.
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Manager to ensure that all design work is in line with Debenhams brand strategy.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure creative output is consistent across all multi-channel touch points.
- On occasion develop creative for all ad-hoc and seasonal projects e.g. press events etc.
What we are looking for:
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Proficient in adobe suite
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Excellent people management skills
- Commitment, drive, and self-motivation
Other jobs you may be interested in
Apparel Graphic Designer
Closing 19 December 2021
Closing 7 February 2022
- RELX Group
Closing 12 December 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.