Graphic Designer (6 Month Contract) - ScribblerThis job listing has expired
We’re after a talented designer to join our in-house team at our South-East London office for 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graphic designer with a passion for illustration and a knack for incorporating humour into their work.
Scribbler is a UK-based greeting cards, gifts, and stationery company, known for its edgy humour and alternative take on traditional greeting cards. You’ll be working with the design team on cards and other own-brand product where required.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate an ability to work across a wide range of visual styles, as you’ll be regularly designing for different audiences and demographics, switching between styles on a day-to-day basis.
A minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in a similar in-house role or as a freelancer is essential, and experience within the greetings industry is a bonus. You’ll need to be a team player with a positive attitude and a great sense of humour in order to work within the Scribbler brand and tone of voice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing high quality, original designs and illustration for card and other product ranges in keeping with the Scribbler brand.
- Designing in a range of visual styles in response to set briefs.
- Copywriting; coming up with new lines for cards.
- Collaborating with the rest of the design team to deliver own-brand card and product ranges.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest and emerging design trends.
- Artworking and proofing designs to a print-ready outcome.
- Excellent proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Keen sense of humour and understanding of the Scribbler brand/tone of voice.
- Hand-drawn/digital illustration skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines, and have excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently when required, while also being able to take direction on specific tasks.
- Flexible design approach and ability to accommodate for regular constructive feedback.
Salary DOE. Closing date for applications: Monday 4th June.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Closing 14 July 2018
- Westco Creative
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer (6 Month Contract) - Scribbler jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Illustrator jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.