Graphic Designer (2d+3d)
Fast-moving, fast-thinking, vibrant media and events company, is looking for a Junior-Mid Graphic/Events Designer. Our client have recently made the transition from start up to successful medium sized company with an agency flair!
They create powerful events for the high-end travel market under the leadership of our two visionary founders and are considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making an impact by defining specific travel genres by building passionate communities around them.
Reporting in to the Senior Creative Designer the ideal candidate will be an optimistic team player attitude with events or production
experience, high-end graphic style and 3D skills (AutoCAD, Cinema4D, SketchUp or equivalent also acceptable) knowledge.
The candidate must be able to deliver high-end moodboards, floorplan, perspectives and a diverse range of 3D projects for exciting and dynamic companies. Alongside 3D work the candidate will also have junior graphic design responsibilities from brochures to signage, branded collateral and e-shots.
The Designer will be responsible for coming up with, designing, and producing highly sophisticated work in the following arenas:
• Presentation Decks and Sales Tools (often including illustrations required to be designed from scratch)
• 3D artworks, mainly for sponsorship and stage design proposals
• Branded collateral (notebooks, pens, bags, etc.)
• Print pieces (including three magazines a year and various brochures, leaflets, etc.)
• Miscellaneous elements that range from designing award trophies to temporary tattoo designs
The candidate will play an important role in delivering graphic solutions across the company’s six shows, both over the
annual campaigns and onsite at each show. They must be passionate about all things design - online, offline, multimedia, film, and photography - but a specialist in graphic design and 3D with experience of events, brand creation, and execution.
While the role is focused on the graphic design function, for the right
candidate there will be the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects. The ability to be self directed and motivated in the management and prioritising of your workload is paramount. You must be able to perform under pressure and consistently create work of the highest standard under tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
Contribute with brand activation, sponsorship and event design development in line with the company ethos and demonstrate both commercial awareness and a highly creative approach in conceiving,
developing, and producing campaign elements across various disciplines - including digital, print and experiential platforms.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• 2+ years experience working within a fast-paced design or integrated agency
• All Adobe creative cloud programs; Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Great knowledge on a 3D software (AutoCAD, SketchUP or Cinema 4D)
• Designing for print and digital including preparation of graphics for online as well as print
• An incredible eye for design, colour and composition
• Awesome skills in designing/illustrating assets from scratch
Designer – Ogilvy & Mather London
Closing 13 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
- perm, temp to perm
Mid-Weight Multi-Disciplined Designer for Sandals
Closing 14 March 2018
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Graphic Designer (2d+3d) jobs?
Want to find more 3D Interior Designer jobs, Exhibition Designer jobs, Interior Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Set Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.