Graphic Designer (11 month FTC)
I'm currently working with a prestigious and diverse design consultancy in Shropshire that's looking for a midweight, going on senior, Graphic Designer to join their team in mid-December on a contract basis of 11 months, to cover a maternity leave within the team that's due to start at the end of December.
The company themselves are situated in the centre of a rural town within Shropshire, the offices are spacious and open plan and they have an office down in London also. They're very close to a train station with the train from central Birmingham being just under an hour's journey, so it's easily commutable for individuals travelling in from the city centre.
As the Graphic Designer within the team, you'll be working day to day on an array of blue-chip brands in a team of 3 creatives. The consultancy overall specialises in creating and developing learning programmes to be used internally by large organisations, developing and upskilling their in-house marketing and digital teams. You'll conceptualise the look and feel for all programmes developed, designing engaging supporting collateral across a range of touchpoints.
On any given day you might:
* Produce a range of learning materials to be used within marketing capability programs, such as; interactive PDF's, web assets, presentations, booklets, brochures and much more.
* Produce engaging animations using After Effects (desired).
* Support the Creative Director in conceptualising engaging content, brainstorming alongside colleagues.
* Conceptualise sub-brands, designing logo's and overall branding materials for a large range of blue-chip organisations.
* Design from concept through to final artwork at pace, being reactive to a fast-paced environment.
* Self-manage your time, mentoring the junior member of the team and ensuring deadlines are met.
Skills and qualities required:
* Fluent within Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
* Experience designing across print and digital.
* Impeccable attention to detail and exemplary organisational skills.
* Experience working within a fast-paced role on a day to day basis.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Good working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro (desired).
This exciting opportunity would be perfect for an individual that's coming to the end a contract, or a freelancer looking for slightly more stability. Maybe you're keen to get into contracting and are looking to start the new year with a new role? Whether you're in one of these circumstances or not, please do get in touch should you feel your skill set Is what this design consultancy needs!
Closing 27 September 2019
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West Midlands
- £22,000 to 26,000 p/a
Motion Graphics Animator
Closing 19 September 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- temp to perm
- £220 to 240 /day
Want more Graphic Designer (11 month FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.