Graphic Design Lead, EMEA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Dublin, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Design Lead to join the Brand and Creative Studio at TikTok.
Leading a team of in-house graphic designers, you will be a part of a global think tank working collaboratively with a diverse group of creatives and producers. If you're someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of design and is excited about building beautiful narratives, we'd love to speak with you.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to create innovative and compelling design work that is in-keeping with current trends.
- Be a brand guardian maintaining the visual language of the brand whilst looking for ways to improve the TikTok graphic system.
- Oversee resource and manage the design teams' work streams whilst maintaining a strong level of personal time management.
- Must be able to gather design references, build visual identities and communicate ideas on a brand-wide level, effectively contextualising work within the TikTok ecosystem of design.
- Organise and media manage design assets.
- Interact, manage and direct internal and external teams.
- Offer ways to improve asset management, workflow and inter-team processes.
- Create personal development plans and targets for the design team, helping individual members to develop and grow within their careers and play a key role in building out the design capabilities next year.
- 7+ years of professional design experience in-house or at a creative agency.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign with a strong understanding of motion design.
- Experience using Figma and other UI/UX tools.
- Detailed, meticulous and organized.
- Previous people management experience.
- Experience using Asana or similar project management systems.
- Must have the ability to work independently, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in fast paced environments.
- Passionate storyteller and media creator.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to multi-task and seamlessly transition between multiple workstreams.
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a team environment.
- Portfolio of work.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 March 2022
Closing 15 March 2022
- New Look
Closing 26 January 2022
- Channel 4
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.