Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the Graphic Artist role is a new position created to handle workflow through an automated system.
The core duties of the role include:
• Processing jobs from an inbox to create artwork of a branded product(s), using information provided by the Sales contact
• Artwork redraws to vector format based on supplied files (supplied files may be .JPG, .PNG or others)
• Delivering clients artwork both as a logo pack (vector art in colour and monochrome on a standard template), as well as creating the product proof. This may include resizing, recolouring and artwork placement using a standard template.
• Exceptional levels of attention to detail and communication (written and verbal English) is a must, including the ability to interpret complex briefs
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Promotion Products staff member include:
1. A casual, supportive and driven team environment
2. Relatively flexible hours of work
3. Progression opportunities that have the potential to earn a higher salary and more responsibility
4. 5 day national holidays a year, as well as 4 weeks of paid leave and 5 days sick leave if required
5. We will also pay 9% of your salary into a fund which is held on your behalf until your retirement or cessation of employment to be paid in a lump sum
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Graphic Art Qualifications Plus other relevant higher education
Experience within customer service and/or graphic design (Illustrator) is essential and candidates without extensive Illustrator experience in particular will not be considered. All candidates must have their own secure internet and relevant software packages (Adobe Ilustrator etc)
Want more Graphic Artist jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.