Graduate UI Designer - Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
Frontier is an established, market leading independent developer and publisher of videogames for PC and consoles. We have achieved serial successes across a wide variety of titles including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution, Planet Zoo and F1 Manager. Founded in 1994, we are based in the world-leading technology cluster and historic city of Cambridge, England. With a growing team of over 800 talented people supporting our existing portfolio and ambitious future roadmap, we are passionate about creating innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds for our communities of players.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Graduate UI Designer, to work on our upcoming Warhammer title, working closely with the UI Lead and other teams to deliver design solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join development on a new and upcoming title in the officially licensed Warhammer world. Your passion for UI design and problem solving will be pivotal to delivering the quality that we strive for in all our games.
- Collaborate with Game Designers to build features from scratch—from wireframes, to interactive prototypes and high fidelity mockups.
- Create icons and layouts in keeping with an established art style.
- Create digital art assets for use in game
- Keep up to date with the latest designs and trends.
- Work closely with the team to understand problems and collaboratively develop smart solutions.
- Create high quality features that can be programmed and engineered by the Developers.
- UI design background in PC and/or console game development or examples of having explored game UI designs.
- Experience or knowledge of low to hi-fi design development.
- Keeps up to date with new design methodologies, innovations and techniques and software packages.
- A great eye for composition, iconography and typography.
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to remain calm and take important decisions.
- HTML/CSS experience.
- Familiarity with console development.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work with talented and passionate people, developing and publishing sophisticated and enduring games in a creative and collaborative environment. We love what we do, and we work hard to provide outstanding experiences for our player communities. Frontier rewards this passion and determination by sharing in the company’s success and by supporting our teams to keep doing what they love.
Well-being is a big focus at Frontier and we are continually evolving how we can support our staff. We encourage a healthy work/life balance and host a range of well-being activities, initiatives and sessions to support both mental and physical health.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a success-based annual bonus, share option schemes, pension, life assurance, private family healthcare, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house subsidised catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, and social events.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Other jobs you may be interested in
User Experience Designer
Closing 28 October 2023
User Experience Design Intern, 2024
Closing 21 October 2023
Junior Embroidery Designer
Closing 8 October 2023
- Stella McCartney
Want more Graduate UI Designer - Warhammer: Age of Sigmar jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.