Graduate Animator (541) [New IP]
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
Please note: This position is only available for Bachelors and Masters Degree graduates from UK universities in 2022 or 2023.
As a Graduate Animator you are passionate about using 3D models and rigs to bring characters to life. You have an eye for detail, and enjoy research to ensure your character movement is as realistic and seamless as possible
You enjoy collaborating with art teams to understand features, backstories and traits of characters, allowing you to make them move in their own unique and recognisable way. Being passionate about your craft, you’ll thrive on conducting in-depth research, and receiving and giving constructive feedback through peer review sessions to continuously improve the quality and consistency of your work.
To you, it’s the opportunity to work on something new and exciting, a project that piques your interest and pushes your boundaries. You’re the kind of person who understands the importance of collaboration and clear communication. You enjoy seeing your contribution to the bigger picture and relish the opportunity to learn from talented and respected peers.
As our next Graduate Animator, you will play an integral part in telling a new story, communicating the Art Director’s creative vision through realistic character movement and interaction inspired by the project’s narrative and design.
What you'll bring:
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- A BSC or MSc level degree obtained in 2022 or 2023 from a UK University.
- A portfolio/showreel consisting of at least 3 animations that show your understanding of movement in realistic characters.
- Working knowledge of industry leading packages such as 3DS Max, Maya and MotionBuilder
- Ability to work on animations from concept, through source and implement into engine;
- Familiarity with data management software (such as Perforce) is desirable
Joining Ubisoft you will contribute to a fun and friendly team that values openness and inclusivity as one of our key pillars. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career whilst sharing our continued success as we expand our ever-growing catalogue of games.
With us, you’ll be part of a highly talented team aiming to create a whole new world for our players as we strive to successfully release the next big Ubisoft IP.
Your passion for learning and development will enable you to push boundaries and continue to grow and progress in your role, with limitless opportunities to reach your full potential.
To us, it’s more than just a job at Ubisoft. It’s a journey. It’s an experience. A way to bring players and communities together. A place to celebrate our differences. A place to grow.
What we'll provide:
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 4 April 2023
- Electronic Arts
- perm, remote
$19 to 48 per hour
Closing 18 March 2023
- Clerkenwell / Hybrid
£Dependant on experience.
4Studio, Video Editor Apprentice
Closing 27 February 2023
start September 2023
- Channel 4
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
£20,972 per annum
Want more Graduate Animator (541) [New IP] jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.