Global ecommerce Data Insight Manager
Global ecommerce Data Insight Manager - London & Leeds - £50,000
This is a super opportunity to work for a global luxury beauty brand as an ecommerce Data Insight Manager, continuing to deliver growth as well as success through out all phases of their digital transformations to help strive the company forward.
The essentials of the job include;
* Assess the appropriateness of present analytics platforms and tools and provide recommendations for additional tracking technologies and techniques to improve both the implementation of web analytics, and the quality of insights accessible.
* Develop and implement onsite A/B tests to continually improve UX, user journeys and push improvements through conversion optimisation.
* Own the global tracking and tag management strategy, ensuring that all digital marketing activity is appropriately tracked, and all data recorded is as precise as possible, whilst providing innovative solutions for tracking offline marketing activity.
* Validate all analytics implementations, especially before any new release, ensuring the correct data points are being captured.
* Document and communicate findings and insights to senior stakeholders across the business.
* Lead the creation of advanced analytics including attribution, predictive analytics and personalisation to continuously improve our understanding of our customers and the digital experiences we provide to them.
* Build out a best in class digital analytics reporting and insight suite for the ecommerce team and wider business.
You must have at least 3-5 years' experience working within a similar role to Global ecommerce Data Insight Manager with a degree in either mathematics, computer science, statistics or digital/data marketing. If not, equivalent related work experience is necessary. Experience in working with maintenance and operation of analytics platforms, technical implantation and tools, especially Google 360 Suite of Tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) as well as non-Google tools such as ESPs, and CRO & A/B testing tools. An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MySQL is highly desirable.
Senior Furniture Designer
Closing 15 August 2018
- Careers In Design Recruitment Ltd
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Project Delivery Manager
Closing 16 August 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £45,000 p/a
Want more Global ecommerce Data Insight Manager jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Development Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, General Manager jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs, Data Processor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.