Global Web Producer Senior Associate
The Global Web Experience CoE is accountable for developing the network strategy for pwc, driving the innovation & investment roadmap for the website, & creating seamless & personalised experience leveraging PwC’s MarTech stack. This position will be part of a team responsible for supporting a consistent, dynamic experience on the PwC website globally, including quality control and maintaining the back-end functions of the PwC global website.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs:
- Executing and analyzing digital marketing programs that resonate with and drive desired behavior from targeted external audiences;
- Executing and managing online marketing campaigns;
- Understanding website analytics such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Understanding of key business issues clients are facing and aligns our marketing strategies around those issues;
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing trends/leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation to digital marketing programs;
- Measuring and tracking results of all elements of digital marketing programs and reporting on Return on Investment by providing input on quantitative and qualitative research and analyses on the effectiveness and engagement level of campaigns;
- Demonstrating knowledge of or ability to learn Adobe Experience Cloud and other content management systems;
- Possessing prior project management experience, day-to-day operations and multi-tasking skills as well as having overseen multiple and diverse projects;
- Executing multiple comprehensive digital marketing programs simultaneously;
- Liaising with leadership to present new ideas and maintain awareness of digital marketing activities;
- Executing integrated communications programs to help drive revenues and build client relationships;
- Participating in the evaluation, analyses and interpretation of voice of the customer and market research information and apply learnings to inform digital marketing strategy;
- Managing, organizing, and assigning the complex inflow of content web requests from business partners;
- Aligning requests with the Web Experience Team and vendor partners in the day to day operations of maintaining the global web site;
- Maintaining and improving skill set to stay abreast of changes in the media landscape; and,
- Analyzing campaign performance data to provide insights and optimization recommendations.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work?
The skills we look for:
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be.
Our commitment to you:
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Ecommerce Content Producer
Closing 27 February 2023
£Competitive Salary & Benefits
Closing 2 April 2023
- Industrial Light & Magic
Assistant Producer - Narrative
Closing 2 April 2023
- Sony Music Entertainment
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.