Global Visual Designer
At GVC, the ambition, focus, energy and character of our digital marketing teams makes sure they’re ready for whatever we throw at them. Bring your skills to a business with the drive to match your own. Bring your resilience, and as part of our London team you’ll make the world’s most amazing entertainment and gaming even more memorable. All underpinned with our commitment to responsibility and ethics. For the good of entertainment.
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as Ladbrokes, bwin, and Coral. We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the GVC Holdings family during a really exciting time for our business. You will be working closely with a team of talented designers, copywriters and developers to build out market-leading creative campaigns. As the Visual designer in the team, you will be responsible for the overall output of visual and interactive design across our global sites and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
You will be reporting into the Head of Brand and Design who will work closely with you to ensure the smooth running of the team and external creatives, enabling you to concentrate on building market-leading digital creative.You will also be responsible for the design quality and consistency, ensuring it meets the brief and is locally relevant to our customers.
You will be a brand custodian and responsible for ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to across all of our brands and campaigns both online and offline.
- Collaboration with cross-disciplinary teams in order to concept, validate, iterate, and refine the proposed or implemented promotions and product features for further enhancement of the user experience.
- Key contact between product/engineering/UX/UI and marketing across multiple brands.
- A lover of research and test and learn design you will create strategies that align with business requirements and targets to help improve conversation and experience.
- Inspiring creativity throughout all design work, take ownability of areas such as in product marketing material, landing pages and email templates.
- Adopt a “hands-on” approach when required to help the team with concept development.
- Ensuring that all Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence.
- Ensuring that processes are efficient & best practice is adhered to.
- Make recommendations for process improvements demonstrating regular audits and necessary amendments.
- Ensuring that all Design Departments are aware of trends & improvements in both techniques & technology that are relevant to the business.
- A quality and proactive approach.
- Maintain communication and relationships between Design and other departments/teams within GVC.
- Advanced proficiency with industry standard design tools, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator. Experience working in a highly regulated sector.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Design.
- The candidate must have a proven successful track record in designing front-end product visual or interface designs.
- Confidence in presenting creative to senior marketing stakeholders.
- Preferred experience working within across multiple markets.
- Travel to one of our global offices for one week of the month.
- Proven ability to lead and develop designers.
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects.
- High level of productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bring your spark and ambition to GVC and you can be adventurous from the start.
Senior Concept Artist
Closing 20 September 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Social Media Designer (12 Month FTC)
Closing 19 September 2019
- perm, temp
Want more Global Visual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.