Global Digital Content Associate
Welwyn Garden City / London area is preferred due to the business area being based here, however we will consider applications from people who wish to be based at another location. Please note that due to the current Covid situation you will be based from home for the time being, however once the travel restrictions are lifted, you will be expected to travel to London regularly.
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
The Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) Global Digital, Content & Connections team are looking for a talented Digital Content Associate to join them. In this role you will be responsible for leading & scaling our digital content capabilities, as well as supporting the strategic planning & activation of content across CPW Global & local marketing teams. The focus areas include content for paid & owned consumer contact points and messaging across online video, website and social media platforms, in support overall marketing and business objectives. You will also maintain knowledge of best practices in all digital channels & share with the team.
A little bit about us:
Cereal Partners Worldwide is a successful 50/50 joint venture between Nestlé S.A. and General Mills Inc. At Cereal Partners UK Worldwide we have established ourselves as one of the largest cereal manufacturers in the UK, making many well-loved brands with a long heritage. Our aim is simple: to provide high quality, nutritious and great tasting breakfast cereals. You could join our mission to Make Breakfast Better!
A day in the life of...
This is an exciting global role which has deep collaboration across global, and local teams, working cross-functionally to bring content to life across CPW consumer contact points. You will also:
- Partner with brand teams to define their content & messaging strategy, and support in their end-to-end content process: from brief-writing to feedback on agency proposals to ensure content is inspiring, effective + in line with brief & content best practises, and Connections Planning recommendations.
- Work with Brands to maximise usage of content across CPW owned channels, to extend our story across the digital ecosystem globally & locally – fulfilling the objective of driving traffic, engagement, leads etc. in line with content objective.
- Support CPW webmaster in planning and deploying all brand campaign content & promotions on global & market websites. Plus adhoc projects that support overall marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with non-brand team leads to ensure relevant needs are taken into account in planning – i.e. Search lead, Brand PR/Influencer.
- Lead on CPW plan to build, scale & roll out digital content capabilities, including exploration of new content providers to suit content needs.
- Monitor & report on trends in digital, content, social media, marketing etc. that are relevant to our teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build a measurement mindset, gathering learnings & optimisation plans to share with the global team.
- Lead co-ordination of quarterly & adhoc global & market site updates: working with webmaster & cross-functional teams to ensure key campaigns, promotions & events are reflected.
What will make you successful:
The successful candidate will have a wealth of marketing, digital and eBusiness experience already under their belt working with large FMCG brands, or within an agency (agency experience welcomed, but not mandatory). They will have content creation or site-publishing experience & successful delivery on KPIs. Exceptional project management, relationship building and communication skills as well as the ability to prioritise, multi-task, lead, influence & collaborate while working in fast-paced and demanding situations are essential. They will also have:
- Built & successfully delivered Global/Regional Campaigns for Offline & Online within complex matrix organizations.
- In depth knowledge in integrated marketing and the role digital plays within it.
- Deep knowledge & practice of creative process and roll out of campaigns – including experience within/or with agencies in writing content briefs & evaluating responses.
- Strategic planning skills with preferably brand marketing experience.
- Experience with CMS, Social Marketing, SEO and SEM tools.
- Good analytics knowledge to gather business/user insights and clearly present learnings & recommendations
- Agile or SCRUM knowledge is also desirable.
What you need to know:
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Content and Social Media Manager, EMEA
Closing 25 January 2021
- Reading / Remote
- perm, from remote
Brand and Communications Manager
Closing 26 January 2021
- RELX Group
- part time
Want more Global Digital Content Associate jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.