Global Artwork Coordinator
- Managing projects through a wide range of inputs & variables; must have this general business knowledge to be effective.
- This role will be the key point of contact and will be interacting with artwork production, printers, markets & GMS and must have a basic understanding if these areas; handling large, complex projects, often several at a time and deliver within established timetables.
- Ensuring the design files are prepared, approved by Design/Category/Commercial and uploaded into the appropriate process tool to the required timings and quality.
- Ensures that the Agile CRs/OTDC (Change Requests) are created, progressed, and approved for creation of PGDTs to the required timings.
- Manages the production artwork implementation plan with markets/PASS and leads market calls with GPM.
- Responsible for chasing the markets for pre PASS activities in line with required timings.
- Organising and coordinating pre-production design meetings.
- Production management of proofing and colour standards plus, where appropriate, attend press runs and ensure execution of colors and design to agreed color standards.
- Responsible for adherence to design guides and standards and policing design consistency.
- Creation of Brand/Design Guidelines manuals for specified OTC Brands.
- Management and control of the draft artwork process plus external artwork production partners (Diadeis, SGS etc).
- Identify and drive opportunities for improvement in prepress (Harmony) and printing technology which add value to GSK by reducing costs and ensuring efficiency and quality needs.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5 years of artwork change management experience.
- General knowledge of marketing and overall project management.
- Must have experience in artwork change management and artwork project management.
- Knowledge of the design and printing process.
- Highly organized.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Drive for results/sense of urgency.
- Handle large, complex projects, often several at a time and deliver within established timetables.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
Apparel Graphics Designer Ii (Running)
Closing 4 January 2020
Footwear Surface Designer I (Color, Materials, Graphics)
Closing 4 January 2020
Want more Global Artwork Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.