As the German Copywriter for Peloton, you will be working with the Sr. Copywriter within the creative team to shape and define the voice of Peloton for the German market, and be responsible for the execution of consistent copywriting across all editorial touchpoints.
The Copywriter generates and contributes brand content that builds awareness, engages customers, grows adoption and drives sales.
This position is responsible for crafting the voice of the brand across multiple touch points including websites, digital media assets, emails, social media, blog and all marketing related materials. The Copywriter works closely with marketing, design, and product team members at all levels to generate and execute concepts for all branded material.
- Create original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for product, content and experiences.
- Clearly define and enforce the DE brand voice and execute across written media. Able to develop and update our DE brand voice guidelines.
- Write and/or manage creation of email copy, marketing copy (banners, sweeps, etc), site captions and product copy.
- Write and edit relevant website & interface copy to ensure consistent voice and market nuances.
- Create editorial content for social media and community projects.
- Create and contribute seasonal editorial content/story idea calendar for blog and social media.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
- Forge strong working relationships with marketing, designers, web development teams, and studio/content teams to ensure copy direction is on strategy.
- Keep great communication and relationships with the global copy team, and collaborate effectively with other copywriters and designers on global creative initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing or publishing.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting across a variety of projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in German, Journalism, Communications or Advertising.
- Background in ecommerce/editorial; extensive working knowledge of current trends. style, culture and language of the fitness world.
- Ability to think strategically about interactive design.
- Experience writing for websites and sport/fitness lifestyle (must have some background in technical or feature/benefit storytelling).
- Online and social media fluency (ecommerce, websites, blogs, social media, etc.) with curiosity to learn more.
- A passion for the Peloton brand and the opportunity to creatively push the brand in new directions.
- Experience adapting voice and writing style across media, including email, social media, display and OOH.
- Experience in developing direct response concepts, direct mail and email marketing.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and prioritise under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Superb organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany.
Digital Content Editor
Closing 28 January 2021
- AA plc
- £45,000 per annum
SEO Writer - SurreyLive and HampshireLive
Closing 19 January 2021
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive plus company benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.