OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY:
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
FoxNext Games is looking for a motivated designer to join the Marvel Strike Force team! The ideal candidate has experience with rpg or strategy game systems and content, and understands how game balance, narrative, and aesthetics interact to create a compelling gameplay experience. Additionally, the candidate will be an avid player of RPG’s, strategy, and action games across multiple platforms.
● Work with designers, artists, and engineers to deliver mission designs that epitomize the creative vision of the game.
● Research subject matter relating to the design objective in an effort to ensure the authenticity of the experience.
● Own mission designs (including raid nodes and narrative missions) from conception to the final stages of polish, facilitating communication and coordinating departments to ensure the vision is clearly understood.
● Be a positive influence on the entire team and as a Designer, evangelize the ultimate promise to deliver a fun experience.
● Help create and maintain the New User Experiences for a variety of game systems.
● Write tutorial tips for character abilities in our Event Campaign Missions and Legendary Events.
Integral Skills and Experiences:
● 3+ years’ experience in the games industry working in a content or mission design capacity, shipping at least one title.
●Extensive understanding of design process including player engagement, combat structure, pacing, environmental storytelling, testing, etc.
●Ability to self-critique and accept outside critique.
●Ability to pitch game design concepts in a clear, detailed manner, through strong written and verbal skills.
●A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
●A positive, solution-oriented attitude and passion about the play experience, with a wealth of knowledge across a wide range of games.
●Ability to learn and master new tools and techniques.
Would Love to See:
●Experience playing Marvel Strike Force.
●A deep understanding of social, mobile, and free-to-play game systems and economies.
● A passion for Marvel comics and movies.
● Shipped or supported live ops for 1+ games targeted for mobile platforms or built on the Unity engine.
●A deep interest in storytelling or writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Footwear Surface Designer I (Color, Materials, Graphics)
Closing 4 January 2020
Senior Color Specialist - Creative Directon
Closing 4 January 2020
Want more Game Designer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, Games Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Modeller jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.