Full-time Editor & AnimatorThis job listing has expired
At CONTENTED we work with brands and publishers to help grow their audiences through video, producing impactful, short-from content for social channels and digital platforms, as well as longer form videos for web and television.
The work we create fuels marketing strategies and social media campaigns for global brands such as: Heineken Group, Yahoo, Eurosport, lastminute.com, Grazia, Empire, eBay, HSBC & more.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Editor Animator to join our team of editors, designers and motion graphics artists.
The successful candidate will have ample experience creating digital content so the work can become the standard across the floor, and be able to demonstrate an understanding of social platforms and the role design plays to optimise content.
Please only apply if you meet the following essential criteria.
- Proficient using Premiere Pro: Ability to produce edits out of original rushes, images, stock material or a combination of these. Proficient working with audio: choosing, editing and mixing music, voice and sound FX.
- Proficient using After Effects: Ability to create motion graphics, animated infographics, titles and lower thirds. Confident working with expressions, character animation, typography animation, camera tracking, keying, rotoscoping...
- An excellent communicator, passionate about work excellence and a readiness to set high standards on motion graphics and edits.
- Able to absorb and digest client briefs, producing work that meets and exceeds the client’s and other stakeholders expectations.
- Be eager to collaborate creatively in the initial stages of briefs and take full ownership of projects.
- Be a versatile, creative and dynamic individual who can adapt style according to brief and feedback.
- Be very organised and have high attention to detail. Be capable of working fast, unsupervised, creatively and to a high standard while under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of colour grading workflow and techniques.
- Knowledge using Illustrator and Photoshop: Ability to create high-impact graphic assets for video and web, in a wide range of styles answering to varied client briefs and preparing them for animation.
- Able to create assets from scratch (illustrations, icons, characters and their environment, titles, lower thirds, transitions, credits, infographics, branding and collateral, presentations, storyboarding...)
- Be a team player, energetic, hardworking, with a sense of fun and a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates should provide a covering letter accompanied by CV and link to a recent showreel and portfolio. Please also provide salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of replies will only be able to reply successful candidates.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Full-time Editor & Animator jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.