Full Stack PHP Developer (Drupal)This job listing has expired
We are searching for gifted Full Stack PHP Developer to join our engineering team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organized and self focused, delivering on time and according to requirements. Drupal experience is key, as we are looking for someone primarily responsible for back-end/module development. The Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects.
The Wondersauce dev team spans four offices, New York, Columbus, Los Angeles, and London and is comprised of a range of talent focusing on both backend and front-end development. Developers are involved on projects from day 1, collaborating with all disciplines and contributing to the overall success of a project, working closely with strategy, UX and design to come up with the best solutions for the problems at hand.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP (4+ years of professional experience, not including internship and school projects, is a must). Version control experience required
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (2+ years) and PHP implementations
- Ability to write highly scalable code and ability to write multi-threaded load and stress test tools
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL (2+ years experience)
- Problem solver and go getter
- Write clean, readable code and tests
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc - we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Closing 18 July 2018
- Oxford University Press
- temp, temp to perm
- in the region of £28,000, dependent on skills and experience
Want more Full Stack PHP Developer (Drupal) jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.